The Mount Sinai Consulting Interest Group is proud to announce the first career panel of Sinai CIG alumni.
Leverage the experience of peers and learn about options and paths outside academia.
We have an impressive list of invited panelists with extremely diverse experiences through academia and industry:
- Adriana Arita PhD, Postdoctoral fellow 2012-2014 ; Life Sciences Consultant, Prescient Healthcare Group
- Samara Bliss BS, MSSM MD class of 2017 ; Offering Manager, IBM Watson Health
- Stephanie Duhoux PhD, Postdoctoral Fellow 2012-2014 ; Medical Science Liaison, Vaya Pharma Inc.
- Ilana Seror MPhil, MSSM PhD class of 2010 ; Manager, Accenture, Pharma R&D management consulting
- Sietse Jonkman PhD, Postdoctoral Fellow 2011-2016 ; Consultant, The Boston Consulting Group
- Jose M. Perez-Sanchez PhD, Visiting Fellow 2013-2014 ; Lead Researcher and Quantitative Developer, Picofemto Biomedical Analytics
Friday, May 27, 2016 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai – 1468 Madison Avenue MSIT Learning Lab, Annenberg 11-46, New York, NY 10029
You can RSVP here: